In the Green Student Lab projects can be started in a number of ways:
- Companies can submit detailed plans for students to work on.
- Companies can submit general ideas from which students define specific plans.
- Students can propose a project and try to find a company that is interested.
Examples of projects can be found below.
- Tracing Muskrat migrations
- Sequencing-based detection of Muskrat burrows
- Between-field and in-field variation of cabbage seed batches from the same genetic origin
- miRNA expression at different developmental stages of carrots
- Differences in microRNA regulation in tomato species using high-throughput sequencing data
- In depth analysis of distribution of variants indicates a constant ratio of mutations between genomic structures
- RiboNix: removal of rRNA from total RNA for sequencing in various plant species
- MicroRNA discovery in various market relevant plant species
- Deep sequencing of small RNA for detection of viruses in plants